Honours & Awards
- Africa’s Most Influential Women in Business and Government Award, CEO Magazine 2013 – 14
- International Star for Leadership in Quality Awards (ISLQ) 2013
- The Golden Award For Quality And Business Prestige 2013
- Outstanding Female Entrepreneur, Ghana Women Awards 2013
- Oscars Kafour 2013
- VLISCO Ambassador 2013
- Ghana Investment Promotion Council (GIPC) 50th most prestigious company of Ghana Club 100 Awards 2013
- International Star for Quality Awards, Gold Award, 2012, in Geneva
- Best Entrepreneur in Corporate Business Services 2012
- 9th Most Influential Personality in Ghana for the year 2012
- Nobles International Award by the West African Nobles Forum 2012
- CIMG, Marketing Woman of the Year – 2011
- CIMG Print Advert of the Year, 2011 for L’AINE’s “Bend Over Backwards” campaign
- Ghana Investment Promotion Council (GIPC) 50th most prestigious company of Ghana Club 100 Awards 2011
- Strategic Leadership Award, World HRD Congress in India 2011, in recognition of achievement in human resource development in Ghana
- Best Consultant and Best Consultancy for the year 2010/2011 by The International Christian Business Excellence (ICBE) Awards
Projects & Initiatives
- Legacy Leadership Girls School
Co-founder of Legacy Leadership Girls’ School, a secondary institution which aims at nurturing and guiding the leadership potential in girls.
- L’AINE Foundation
Founder of the foundation that serves as a vehicle to assist disadvantaged would be entrepreneurs, tertiary institution students, existing micro and small scale entrepreneurs with the requisite training
- Management Training Videos
The very first Ghanaian to produce management training videos in Ghana using Ghanaian actors and presenters, where scenarios typical of the Ghanaian work environment and attitudes are portrayed. Ten management training videos have been produced so far.
- HR Focus Magazine
Production of HR Focus, L’AINE Services’ quarterly magazine which is currently the only human resource magazine in Ghana and is distributed free of charge to subscribers and the corporate world
- HR Focus Conference and Awards
An event that brings HR practitioners together to deliberate on issues affecting the world of work and to offer solutions to these issues
Writes plays on social issues which are broadcast on national radio
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Partners with University of Ghana Counseling Unit, Ashesi University, Central University, other tertiary institutions and Civil Society Organisations to equip the youth with practical information about the world of work. Information such as “How to find your dream”, “Getting into the corporate world”, “Internship programmes – how to run them effectively”, “Branding”, “Work-Life Balance”, “Leadership” etc.
- Initiated the “Bridge the Gap” programme where we influence bridging the gap between academia and industry and ensure the training and education of undergraduates to fit industry specifications.
- Resource person for seminars organised by L’AINE Services for companies on various topics; ”Customer Service”, “Effective Communication Skills”, “Effective Time Management”, “Personal Grooming”, “Change Management”, “Preparing for Retirement” etc.
- Involved with youth programmes with churches and social groups to mentor the youth.
- Involved in women empowerment to help women discover their self-worth.
Membership of Organisations or Boards
- Member – GIMPA Board
- Member – University of Ghana Business School Board
- Member – Danish Sounding Board
- Member – The Christian Sentinel Board
- Member – The African Entrepreneurship Hub Board
- Member – The Osagyefo Kwame Nkrumah African Genius Awards Board
- Member – The Millennium Excellence Foundation Board
- Member – The Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners (IHRMP), Ghana
- Honorary Fellow – The Boardroom Institute of the Graduate School of Governance and Leadership
- Representative of Ghana Employers’ Association (GEA) on several occasions at International Labour Organisation (ILO) conferences
Author of three (3) books, “All About Interviews”, “Soft Skills; What Gives a Jobseeker an Edge Over the Other” and “Why Are You Here”.
Publication of a wide range of subjects including
- “Sexual harassment in the work place”,
- “The gap between industry and academia”,
- “Employment issues in Ghana’s emerging oil industry”,
- “Staff attrition rate in the work place” in the HR Focus magazine.
Written and published about 20 articles in the Methodist Church magazine, “The Christian Sentinel”, over the past decade. These articles have covered diverse issues that affect the daily lives of Christians, and non-Christians, at home, in their communities and in the work place.